At Ausviz all advice provided is only through paid consultation booking online (for both face to face and phone appointments). Please read through the “visa services provided” tab to view the list of visa types Ausviz can assist you with.
Consultation Fees (Face to face and phone):
- Visa Eligibility $150 each (0 to 50 mins). Student visa holders can ask for discounted fees (does not apply to refusals).
- Refusal/Cancellation Student and Tourist Visa $150
- Refusal/Cancellation other visas/Complex cases $200 (0 to 50mins)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00am
After hours appointments can be requested at no extra cost. All contacts to be made via email: email@example.com
What to bring to the appointment:
- Your passport
- IELTS or other English Test Report
- Previous decision records if you were refused or had your visa cancelled
- Skills assessments
- Correspondence from the Department/Tribunal/Relevant authority
- For CV assessment all CVs must contain full name, date of birth, all qualifications (secondary school and above) listed with start and finish dates in dd/mm/yy format, employment experience must list the position, 5 main duties with start and finish dates in dd/mm/yy format and country of Passport must be listed.
All information collected is for Ausviz assessment purposes only and remains confidential.
Please note the appointments are for an assessment of your options or advice relating to your current issues. The appointments are not for Ausviz to check an application or document that you have prepared.
All appointments are based on Perth WST Time Australia.