Ausviz Migration was founded by Managing Director Mrs Preeti Sharma who had migrated to Australia herself. Having personally gone through the migration process at Ausviz we understand how daunting the whole migration process can be for clients. Ausviz attempts to make the migration process as simple as possible for clients who want to achieve their dream to live and work in Australia. Mrs Preeti Sharma is a qualified Migration Agent with excellent knowledge of the Australian Migration Law and Policy and has experience across a variety of visas.
Ausviz is known for handling difficult and complicated cases. At Ausviz we prepare Submissions based on your individual circumstances and your previous immigration history. Ausviz operates on referrals from previous clients.
Ausviz prides itself in being able to provide premium service to the clients. Our practice is based on referral from current and past clients and the results speak for itself.
- We prepare Submissions based on your individual circumstances taking into account your migration history.
- You will be aware of the professional fees in writing prior to us commencing any work for you.
- We give you a written detailed “Letter of Advice” that contains the assessment based on your individual situation prior to commencing work for you.
- We give you honest and realistic advice and point out the potential obstacles (if any) wherever possible in your particular circumstance
- We can help you no matter where you are (in Australia or outside of Australia)
- We assess you for other options and not just the one you think is right for you.
- We do all our communication by email as we are confident in providing written advice.
- You will be updated every step of the way and do not need to follow up on the progress.
- We adhere to all deadlines and remind you to provide required paperwork.
- We take your individual family circumstances into consideration and provide advice regarding including family members if applicable.
- We provide advice regarding cancellations, refusals, exclusion periods and many other complex scenarios.
We can help you with the following visas:
- Business Visas
- Student Visa applications (from and outside Australia)
- Temporary Graduate (485)
- Skilled Migration including Independent, State sponsored, Family sponsored visas (both temporary and permanent options)(EOI 189,190, 489)
- 457 work visas/Occupational Trainee (407)
- Permanent Employer sponsored visas such as RSMS/ENS (187/186). RSMS Specialist
- Contributory Parent, Family visas
- Partner and Prospective Marriage Specialist (advice on complex cases)
- Tourist Visa/New Zealand Dependent/ Others
- Migration Review Tribunal appeals
- Complex case advice including advice on visa cancellations and refusals
- Advice on exclusion periods and making applications from overseas
- Post visa grant issues
- Citizenship applications and Others
- Skills Assessments
- Ministerial Intervention