We can help you with career advice on what is suitable for you based on your particular situation and interest
You can discuss your concerns where your information stays confidential.
Types of visas:
- Business Visas (Both temporary and Permanent)
- Student Visa (500)applications (from and outside Australia)
- Temporary Graduate (485)
- Skilled Migration including Independent, State sponsored, Family sponsored visas (both temporary and permanent options)(EOI 189,190, 491)
- 482 work visas/Occupational Trainee (407)
- Temporary and Permanent Employer sponsored visas such as RSMS 494/187 (TRT)/ENS 186.
- Contributory Parent, Family visas
- Partner and Prospective Marriage Specialist (advice on complex cases)
- Tourist Visa/New Zealand Dependent/ Others
- Administrative Review Tribunal appeals representations (Interstate)
- Complex case advice including advice on visa cancellations and refusals
- Advice on exclusion periods and making applications from overseas
- Post visa grant issues
- Child Visas
- Citizenship applications and Others
- Skills Assessments
- Ministerial Intervention
- Assistance with complex case submissions and Immigration requests for more information
Migration and Visa Services
- We prepare Submissions based on your individual circumstances taking into account your migration history
- You will be aware of the professional fees in writing prior to us commencing any work for you.
- We give you a written detailed “Letter of Advice” that contains the assessment based on your individual situation prior to commencing work for you.
- We give you honest and realistic advice and point out the potential obstacles (if any) wherever possible in your particular circumstance
- We can help you no matter where you are (in Australia or outside of Australia)
- We assess you for other options and not just the one you think is right for you.
- We do all our communication by email as we are confident in providing written advice.
- You will be updated every step of the way and do not need to follow up on the progress.
- We adhere to all deadlines and remind you to provide required paperwork.
- We take your individual family circumstances into consideration and provide advice regarding including family members if applicable.
- We provide advice regarding cancellations, refusals, exclusion periods and many other complex scenarios.