“Ausviz Migration” was founded by Mrs Preeti Sharma who is a qualified Registered Migration Agent with excellent knowledge of the Australian Migration Law and Policy.
Mrs Preeti Sharma had migrated to Australia herself. Having personally gone through the migration process at Ausviz we understand how daunting the whole migration process can be for clients. The migration program is complex and changes very frequently. Mrs Sharma is passionate about migration and handles a wide variety of visas including complex cases. Mrs Sharma has had extensive experience across Federal Government (Decision making, Compliance and Audit) and Private Sector and is skilled in communicating with clients from different cultures and provide appropriate solutions based on their circumstances.
Ausviz attempts to make the migration process as simple as possible for clients who want to achieve their dream to live and work in Australia.
Ausviz is known for handling difficult and complicated cases. At Ausviz we prepare Submissions based on your individual circumstances and your previous immigration history. Ausviz operates on referrals from previous clients. At Ausviz the results speak for themselves. Please take a few minutes to read the “Client Testimonials” for your reference.
What is a Registered Migration Agent?
A registered Migration Agent is an agent who is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and must hold a current registration with MARA to provide migration advice and act for the clients. All registered agents would have their details at https://www.mara.gov.au.
It is also important for you to know that you do not have to use a Registered Migration Agent for your visa application process. However if you have been thinking about getting professional help you could learn more about the role of a “Registered Migration Agent”
Registered Migration Agent has to meet professional standards to maintain their registration:
- Must complete Continued Professional Development (CPD) for each year of registration to update their knowledge
- Must maintain a Professional Library
- Must meet Character requirements to be a Registered Agent
- Must abide by the Code of Conduct at all times
- Must maintain Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Must provide honest and candid advice to the clients regarding their visa and migration options
What does a Registered Migration Agent do for you?
- Advice on the most appropriate visa for individual situation and requirements
- Prepare necessary documentation required for the grant of visa
- Assistance with drafting and assessing the necessary documents
- Keeping you regularly informed about the progress of your application.
- Act in accordance with your instructions and the law
- Communicate with the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) and other relevant Departments or authorities for the purpose of the application.
- Did you know that you do not have to be in Australia to use a Registered Migration Agent? You could be anywhere in the world and still use our professional services.